[kictanet] Consumer protection a means of cutting Safaricom’s dominance

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Feb 22 07:12:25 EAT 2017

Barrack

The free milk is part of nurturing. We now just need to translate what I posted into relevant use cases across the country.. :-)

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad