[kictanet] Will the Communications Authority of Kenya spy on Kenyans?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Feb 22 03:45:56 EAT 2017

Thanks GG for sharing.

It's instructive that Walu's article, well written as it is leaves more questions than answers.

At the heart of this issue is this:-

Who can we trust more? The Government, through the CA or the operators?

In the absence of a Data Protection law your guess is as good as mine...

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad