[kictanet] The Information Communication Technology Practitioners Bill, 2016 - Taking effect???

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Feb 21 02:41:38 EAT 2017

GB and listers

This simply is incredulous.  We seem to have come to a point where we have a ministry which seems to be speaking a different language to the community and country it purposes to serve.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad