[kictanet] Digital Security Training: Call for applications

Ronald Ojino ronojinx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:10:51 EAT 2017

Greetings Liz et al.,
This training comes at a very critical time and it would be great for many
to attend especially after the recent posts attributed to KPMDU's sec
general that were made years ago currently being purported to have been
posted hours ago..A rise of such cases will arise especially as we head to
the general elections.
Regards,
R.Ojino

On 14-Feb-2017 9:05 AM, "Liz Orembo via kictanet" <