[kictanet] Report of the Telecommunication Competition Market Study

Alwala, Rachel Alwala at ca.go.ke
Tue Feb 14 14:45:19 EAT 2017

Dear Listers,

The Communications Authority of Kenya (CA) contracted Ms Analysys Mason to carry out a competition study in the telecommunication sub-sector with a view to evaluate the competitive landscape of the telecommunication sub-sector in Kenya.

In the course of the study, the Authority adopted a consultative approach, which involved participation of various stakeholders across the sub-sector. The study is nearing its conclusion and as such, the Authority has planned an interactive workshop to disseminate the findings of the study on Thursday 16th February 2017 at The Hilton Hotel, Nairobi from 9.00 am.

We wish to invite KICTANET community to attend the workshop.  Given the limitation of space and in order to accommodate a cross section stakeholders interested in the study, we propose representation of 10 (ten) people from KICTANET.  For those who would be interested, please get in touch /register with the Co-Convenor, Grace Githaiga, who will send us the consolidated list.

We thank you for your continued cooperation and look forward to your kind attendance.

Regards,

Rachel