[kictanet] ³Talk to Safaricom² Responses to Day 1 Questions - Request to USF/CA and Telcos

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Feb 16 09:22:09 EAT 2017

Rachel

I thank you for your comprehensive response. On the aspect of innovations it would be great to get a more comprehensive response from the CA on what you guys are doing to catalyze the Tech Startup space in Kenya. I'm particularly interested in what if any activities you are doing in this space beyond Nairobi.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad