[kictanet] Talk-2-Safaricom, Day 6 of 6 :(Saturday)-Emerging Issues/Open Day

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 17:57:57 EAT 2017

Mmmh, looks like there is no AoB or the weekend in Africa tends to be offline. Either way we have 6more hours in which in can send in the last comments.
Walu

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, 11 Feb 2017 at 8:16, Walubengo J via kictanet<kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:   Listers,
Today is the last day of our deliberations.  Early next week Safaricom will have a formal response to the questions/issues raised during the week.
So as we wind up, are there any other issues that haverisen from the discussions OR may not have been covered over  the previous fivedays?

Guideline:a) Emerging Issuesb) List topics for future considerationsc) AoB.
Lets have them recorded today so that Safaricom can have time to respond.
regards.
walu.
NB: My one issue that was not covered was: Who actually discovered MPESA? Was it that University of Nairobi Student or some researchers in the UK (Vodafone)?