[kictanet] The Politics of Data Privacy and Elections in KE

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito ekenyanito at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:23:10 EAT 2017

This is really worrying especially when citizens have no knowledge of how
their data was obtained and how it is used/ stored and how long it is
retained.

We really need the Data Protection law ASAP.

--

Best Regards,
*Ephraim Percy Kenyanito*

[image: --]

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito
[image: https://]about.me/ekenyanito
<https://about.me/ekenyanito?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>

On 5 February 2017 at 12:36, Timothy- Coach- Oriedo via kictanet <