[kictanet] The Politics of Data Privacy and Elections in KE

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun Feb 5 11:59:07 EAT 2017

Moses

Definitely a worrying trend were it to be found true. In the absence of a Data Protection bill in the country anyone can run roughshod over personal and other data. Begs the question why isn't this particular law being prioritized?

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad