[kictanet] Talk to Safaricom! -Detailed Program, Kick off Monday 6th Feb 2017

K Machuhi kmachuhi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 22:17:20 EAT 2017

Walu,

Good coverage. Can we fit in Safaricom's attitude/ policy towards its
existing and prospective suppliers.

a) existing: payment for goods/ services provided.
b) respect for supplier IP and remedies in case of breach by staff.
C) prospective: artificial barriers and how they can eliminate/ minimize
corruption in procurement.

On 3 Feb 2017 17:14, "Walubengo J via kictanet" <