[kictanet] ITU Announces New 'Access to Information' Policy

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 10:09:08 EAT 2017

@David,
This is a great move by ITU - to open access to their rich source of research data.  However the link below still asking for passwords.
Find, share and compare the world’s most reliable country data on ICT access: Log in - My ASP.NET Application

Log in - My ASP.NET Application
  |  |

 Any idea why this is so?  Or maybe CA has the open-access password they can share?
walu.