[kictanet] Ni.ke hits the Kshs 1 billion (or $9.7m) mark in the premium domain auction of the .ke second level domain launch (Warning: This could be #FakeNews :-) )

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Dec 29 11:11:47 EAT 2017

Brian

Great response as it should be. No one should deny someone else a domain
name just because they thought about it first..We are after all not a
communist society.. :-)

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Brian Nyali via kictanet <