[kictanet] Talk to NCIC Day 1: Users and Fake News

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Aug 17 12:20:17 EAT 2017

Kanini

Thanks for leading this conversation. Alot to learn and internalise.

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 10:03 AM, kanini mutemi via kictanet <