[kictanet] RIP IEBC ICT Manager Chris Musando

Martin Mavenjina mmavenjina at khrc.or.ke
Wed Aug 2 20:08:56 EAT 2017

*Dear Listeners,*

The links provided are in regards to yesterdays demonstration
 #JusticeForMsando

Pictures: http://bit.ly/2uZlB0M   Tweets on: . #*JusticeForMsando*
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/JusticeForMsando?src=hash>

Video:

   1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsKYiUsA6zM
   2. https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ktn/m/video/2000134652/civil
   -society-groups-demonstrate-over-the-death-of-chris-msando
   <https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ktn/m/video/2000134652/civil-society-groups-demonstrate-over-the-death-of-chris-msando>
   3. http://www.nation.co.ke/video/1951480-4040790-ajto5h/index.html
   4. http://watsupafrica.com/news/civil-society-condemns-killing-
   of-chris-msando/

Print:

   1. http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/08/01/police-trace-chris
   -msando-carol-ngumbus-final-hours_c1608650
   <http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/08/01/police-trace-chris-msando-carol-ngumbus-final-hours_c1608650>
   2. http://www.wearewvproud.com/story/36021279/kenya-leader-deep
   ly-shocked-at-election-officials-killing
   <http://www.wearewvproud.com/story/36021279/kenya-leader-deeply-shocked-at-election-officials-killing>
   3. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-kenya-election-death-
   idUSKBN1AH47G?il=0
   4. http://home.cableone.net/news/read/category/Top%20News/artic
   le/the_associated_press-kenya_leader_deeply_shocked_at_
   election_officials-ap
   <http://home.cableone.net/news/read/category/Top%20News/article/the_associated_press-kenya_leader_deeply_shocked_at_election_officials-ap>
   5. http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/kenya-leader-
   deeply-shocked-election-officials-killing-48966935
   <http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/kenya-leader-deeply-shocked-election-officials-killing-48966935>
   6. http://www.wboc.com/story/36021279/kenya-leader-deeply-shock
   ed-at-election-officials-killing
   <http://www.wboc.com/story/36021279/kenya-leader-deeply-shocked-at-election-officials-killing>
   7. http://www.wqow.com/story/36021279/kenya-leader-deeply-shock
   ed-at-election-officials-killing
   <http://www.wqow.com/story/36021279/kenya-leader-deeply-shocked-at-election-officials-killing>
   8. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-08-01-kenya-mur
   der-of-top-ranking-elections-official-stokes-more-fears-in-
   elections/#.WYH3pIiGOM8
   <https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-08-01-kenya-murder-of-top-ranking-elections-official-stokes-more-fears-in-elections/#.WYH3pIiGOM8>
   9. http://www.kenyafreepress.com/top-stories/national/2587/prot
   esters-demand-rapid-inquiry-into-murder-of-iebc-official--chris-msando
   <http://www.kenyafreepress.com/top-stories/national/2587/protesters-demand-rapid-inquiry-into-murder-of-iebc-official--chris-msando>
   10. http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article164709362.html
   11. http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/world/article/Kenya-lea
   der-deeply-shocked-at-election-11722953.php#photo-13483175
   <http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/world/article/Kenya-leader-deeply-shocked-at-election-11722953.php#photo-13483175>

Best regards,

*Martin Mavenjina*

*Program Assistant - Transitional Justice*

*Kenya Human Rights Commission; Opposite Valley Arcade, Gitanga Road;
Nairobi. *

*P.O Box 41079, 00100 GPO, Nairobi, Kenya;*

*Tel. +254-020-2044545; +254-020-2106709;* *Fax. +254-020-3874997;*

*Website: **www.khrc.or.ke* <http://www.khrc.or.ke/>*;* *Email:*
*mmavenjina at khrc.or.ke* <dmalombe at khrc.or.ke>

<dmalombe at khrc.or.ke>

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 10:30 AM, WANGARI KABIRU via kictanet <