[kictanet] RIP IEBC ICT Manager Chris Musando

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 1 10:30:30 EAT 2017

Eternal rest LORD grant all departed. May your joy be back to the family soon!
*Today the term "ICT Professionals" seems to have found one such acceptable persona.
Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".