[kictanet] Best example for the need of protection from the media itself

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 2 09:28:59 EAT 2017

Wamathai, this is a tight defense inasmuch as there is opportunity to retract, which they did commendably well and swiftly.
This is a sad coincidence overstretching the fake news situation to a people who next week must have a clear point of communique .Yes, if it were true (thank you God it is not), they would have the glory of perhaps first release etc.

A highlight would be in the staffing - whether there might be rouge personnel in the critical units such as Digital which the citizens would rely on for swift news "not really retractable" updates. Management may end up taking a lot of heat from such. It is not isolated. YES, even production industry errs and even ends up with poison in its production or even new vehicle models and retracts.

Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".