[kictanet] Safaricom may face sanctions over network outage

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 17:25:46 EAT 2017

No need to penalize Safaricom.

Better to invest in more in Telkom Kenya where go.ke is also a major
shareholder. More go.ke (including police) communications, payments, etc,
should also routed via Telkom Kenya.

We know how it has gone in the past with Anglo Leasing type of disasters
depriving our society of proper communication channels with State
departments (including our security apparatus).

Try finding online + calling the telephone number of the police station
closest to you.

On Apr 25, 2017 10:44 AM, "Ngigi Waithaka via kictanet" <

3. 100% of the police security & communication system is offline.

We put all our country's eggs in that one basket... and the basket is bound
to drop once in awhile....