[kictanet] Safaricom may face sanctions over network outage

Eric Mwangi erick.mwangi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 09:46:22 EAT 2017

Listers,

Simply the dominant market player effect - now we can all "feel" what we all thought about Safarcom's dominance and the risk to the economy. However no discussion can really take place unless we quantify the market place risk.

For those with access to data have a stab at this which will give us an insight on a macro level basis. What has surprised me most is the lack of coping mechanisms for most.

RISK = ( System Vulnerability + Exposure degree) / ( Coping Ability) * Threat.

BR

Eric Mwangi
Vault Global

Sent from my iPhone