[kictanet] Interesting Internet Anti-shutdown policy draft floated at AFRINIC PDWG

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Apr 12 11:28:59 EAT 2017

Thanks McTim. That actually captures it, that policy making is through
concensus by the community. All stakeholders are part of the community.

It's also important to note that AFRINIC as an organization issued a
statement on Internet shutdowns
https://afrinic.net/en/library/news/2057-keep-the-internet-open-to-all