[kictanet] Interesting Internet Anti-shutdown policy draft floated at AFRINIC PDWG

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 07:01:00 EAT 2017

Hi Barack,

No, they haven't even had time to discuss it, so no endorsement could
be possible.

If the AFGWG takes this up, they could in theory issue a statement,
but they have no role in policy making (as a group), only as
individuals representing themselves or their employer.

I would think it unlikely they would ever endorse this idea
either...but I could be wrong ;-)

regards,

McTim