[kictanet] Guidelines for Network Redundancy- CA

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Apr 5 09:54:58 EAT 2017

Kanini

Thanks for sharing. The issue of public participation continues to dog us. What is construed as Public Participation?

1. An Ad in the papers announcing a deadline for participation?
2. What period is ideally right for public participation?
3. What is the feedback mechanism to the public to ensure that there is communication on the effects of the participation into the final document?

Until we resolve these fundamental issues government agencies will be making a mockery of this issue.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad