[kictanet] Fwd: [Internet Policy] Swiss referendum on new surveillance law

Judy Okite judyokite at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:29:20 EAT 2016

thank you Barrack,

very interesting indeed....how do you give such assurances? if you meet the
target, lets say in the first quarter, does that mean that the rest of the
year there will be no more surveillance regardless of suspicious activities?

mhhhh....

Kind Regards,

*'Chance Favors the prepared mind'* - Louis Pasteur

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 1:50 AM, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <