[kictanet] Tanzanian lecturer charged with insulting president on WhatsApp

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 08:55:56 EAT 2016

Unless I got this wrong. Insult in Swahili means "Kutukana". In which case
the response to an insulting person (a fool) is to keep quiet. Arguing with
a fool is foolish.

This does not look so good in many ways for a public figure like him.

www.okfn.org <http://okfn.org/>
startupgrind.com
ajplus.net
www.everylayer.com