[kictanet] Tech and Elections Law

Ronald Ojino ronojinx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 15:08:31 EAT 2016

Dear Daudi,
Thanks for sharing the bill.
I am a support of open source and I believe it can aid a lot in the implementation of the software. However it takes political goodwill from both sides of the divide for such a system to be a success.
If I remember well, the previous system was been tested well and errors pointed out but I believe all these issues were ignored no wonder the failure of BVR kits etc.
It is my hope that this time round when testing is done, errors will be corrected and a retest (as expected) will be done to ensure better fault tolerance , security and verifiability and among other desired characteristics
of the system are inherent.
Regards,
R.Ojino