[kictanet] [isoc_ke] CA denies governors radio permits - Daily Nation

Timothy- Coach- Oriedo timoriedo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:05:46 EAT 2016

Morning Listers.

As Tony contextualized,there is a scarse resource in the physical
infrastructure of frequency spectrum. And following the thread we  appear
to be missing the critical infrastructure linkage and dwelling more on
regulatory framework. Richard has offered a partnership solutions that
hinges on content but which will still stay within the confines of
traditional spectrum.

The bigger picture is to grow radio transmission through the digital
spectrum. Indeed there is a global target by the ITU to migrate radio to
Digital platforms by 2020. With the increasing development of IT
infrastructure and subsequent uptake of internet consumption many of this
county governments that have already invested in Radio Production Studios
would just need to switch on to Stream on cloud. There are thousands of
solutions available for online radio with diverse capabilities that will
tap into the individual broadcaster creativity. e.g Individual county
governments can reach out to diaspora audiences and sell there policies and
attract investments. And by diaspora i mean both out the county and out of
country residents.

The script has been 're-written stakeholders need to smell the coffee.

And this script was written by the TV digital migration. Do you feel the
impact it has now justifies the resistance that characterised the migration
in its formative stages?

Regards,

[image: --]

Coach Timothy Oriedo
[image: https://]about.me/timoriedo
<https://about.me/timoriedo?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=external_link&utm_campaign=chrome_ext>

Morning Listers.

As Tony contextualized,there is a scarse resource in the physical
infrastructure of frequency spectrum. And following the thread we all
appear to be missing the point. Richard has offered a partnership solutions
which will still stay within the confines of traditional spectrum.

The bigger bigger is to grow radio transmission through the digital
spectrum. Indeed there is a global target by the ITU to migrate radio to
Digital platforms by 2020. With the increasing development of IT
infrastructure and subsequent uptake of internet consumption many of this
county governments that have already invested in Radio Production Studios
would just need to switch on to Stream on cloud. There are thousands of
solutions available for online radio with diverse capabilities that will
tap into the individual broadcaster capabilities.

The script has been 're-written stakeholders need to smell the coffee.

And this script was written by the TV digital migration. Do you feel the
impact it has now justifies the resistance that characterised it in the
first instance?

Timothy Oriedo

about.me/Timoriedo