[kictanet] CA denies governors radio permits - Daily Nation

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 17:28:15 EAT 2016

@ Ali,

I think the constitution is work in progress, it is not cast in stone,
based on what we have observed , we can always improve it. Just
imagine if we had never repealed  section 2 A because we there was no
mechanism for the same it would have been difficult. I agree with
Rosemary counties have a potential to become small Kingdoms, i think
we need to stay vigilant of the positive and negative aspects of
devolution.

I concur with CA on this one , we need free Internet in the counties first :-)

Regards