[kictanet] Telkom Kenya cries foul over social media’s free ride on its - Corporate News

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Sep 14 12:05:31 EAT 2016

I am just wondering what would happen to their data revenue if Facebook,
Google, Youtube, Twitter and Netflix users stop using the network for those
services. Is there business not selling data regardless of the use of the
data?

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
twitter.com/lordmwesh

On 14 September 2016 at 11:44, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <