[kictanet] Pokémon Go: Digital policy in the age of augmented reality

Mwende Njiraini mwende.njiraini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:02:30 EAT 2016

Is this email not displaying correctly?   View it in your browser
<http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=b340fc5295&e=bf6379d0ae>
.

Dear colleagues,

In the aftermath of the Pokémon Go summer hype, we'd like to invite you to
a webinar on Digital Policy in the Age of Augmented Reality on *15
September at 11.00-12.00 UTC (13.00-14.00 CEST).*

What are the consequences of the increased interplay between virtual and
physical dimensions? Can we still speak of a separate, legal cyberspace?
How does augmented reality impact privacy and security concerns, and how
could it be used as a tool to accelerate the level of health and education?

The topic will be discussed by *Dr Jovan Kurbalija*, Director of
DiploFoundation and Head of the Geneva Internet Platform, and *Daniel Rosen
Jacobson*, Industry Manager of Apps & Gaming Partnerships at Google.

For more information about the topic, including our background research on
Pokémon Politics and augmented reality, please visit the dedicated webpage
<http://giplatform.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=cb2fe76ec3&e=bf6379d0ae>
on the GIP Digital Watch. For further inquiries, contact Barbara Rosen
Jacobson at barbarar at diplomacy.edu.

Join us on Wednesday, 15 September at 11:00 UTC (13.00 CEST).
<http://giplatform.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=bfc178f11a&e=bf6379d0ae>
reserve your place.

The link to the online platform will be e-mailed one hour before the start
of the webinar.

Follow us on Twitter
<http://giplatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=57efa5c73d&e=bf6379d0ae>
| Forward to a friend
<http://us6.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=b340fc5295&e=bf6379d0ae>

You're receiving this email because you expressed an interest in Geneva
Internet Platform.

| update your subscription preferences
<http://giplatform.us6.list-manage.com/profile?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=b18c51e136&e=bf6379d0ae>

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&afl=1>