[kictanet] Technology Think Tank

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Sep 5 12:10:35 EAT 2016

Ahmed

Interesting points you raise..

Th community certainly needs to do more for itself to ensure we remain relevant and increase the pie in regards to what percentage of GDP we contribute. It's the only way we will increase our relevance in a country that is still predominantly Agri based.

Listers, your thoughts?

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad