[kictanet] 2016 Kenya IGF:Thank you Please give us feedback !

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:04:31 EAT 2016

Dear Listers

Greetings.

On behalf of the Kenya IGF 2016 organizing team, I would like to thank those of you who participated in this annual event either in person or remotely. We are grateful for the time and effort you
took to share your thoughts and experiences, or just to listen.

We hereby request you to provide us with feedback. This is very important to us, as we would like to even make the annual forum better.

We have a short survey below (should take you a maximum of five minutes).  Kindly get back to us with your comments.

Kind Regards
GG
For the team.

I've invited you to fill out a form:2016 Kenya IGF feedbackThank you for participating in the Kenya IGF, held on August 12, 2016. We hope you had as much fun attending as we did organizing it.

We want to hear your feedback so we can keep improving our logistics and content. Please fill this quick survey and let us know your thoughts (your answers will be anonymous).FILL OUT FORMCreate your own Google Form