[kictanet] Mutua is at it again: KFCB Draft.

Collins Areba arebacollins at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:39:52 EAT 2016

Dear Listers,

Apologies if this has been shared before. I would like to bring your
attention to this bill...
http://kfcb.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/DRAFT-BILL-KFCB-21-7-Draft-10.pdf
In particular to chapter 39 which specifically refers to Internet Service
Providers. I think in their zeal to create a solution where no problem
exists they are forcibly trying to provide service providers into being
enforcers of said bill. This would at worst mean Forced DPI on the service
providers end, which I might argue is an infringement on privacy: a
fundamental right, yes?

--
Regards,

Collins Areba,