[kictanet] Proposed Film Bill

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:36:41 EAT 2016

Dear Listers,

There will be a stakeholders meeting on the *11th of October 2016* at the
Louis Leakey Auditorium, National Museum, to discuss the proposed film bill
from 8.30am.

Each guild or association is supposed to forward the names and contacts of
at least 7 members so that they can attend the forum. I was wondering
whether Kictanet is aware of this?

The proposed film bill will definitely have an impact on the ICT community,
including ISP providers.

As a filmmaker, I am very concerned with a lot of the details in the
proposed bill. Here is just one example:

Regards,
Mildred Achoch.

Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com