[kictanet] ICT 2016 Year in Review Questions - Extended by 1day(Friday 25th) + Next Steps.

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Fri Nov 25 09:14:51 EAT 2016

Thanks Walu,

I have filled the survey but have to unfortunately give my apologies
that I will not make it to the "kanywaji". I have another function in
Kakamega on the morning of 3rd December.

Best Wishes.

Waudo

Links:

  1. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_KNiIAYl4jfGWw1o-W5ocfhENPoTIxa7yzK2qEI6ujNYlRQ/viewform?c=0&w=1