[kictanet] ICT 2016 Year in Review Questions - Extended by 1day(Friday 25th) + Next Steps.

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 08:27:11 EAT 2016

Dear Listers,
We wish to thank  those who spared the time to have their views captured in the online questionnaire.  Further we are happy to announce that we have additional 15slots and encourage more users to complete the questionnaire by end of today Friday 25th Nov 2016.  It will only take you 3-4min but the feedback may help shape the direction that  ICT sector for many years.
So visit make your voice count by visiting Kenya 2016 ICT sector Year in Review

|    |
Kenya 2016 ICT sector Year in Review
  |  |

Your views will be taken in confident but the anonymised summary feedback will be shared next week during a 3day online deliberation starting Mon 28th through Wed 30th, followed by the face-2-face cocktail event on Friday 2nd Dec 2016.
Lets be part of the solution by actively engaging and participating in the questionnaire and the deliberations next week.
best regards.
walu.