[kictanet] UN Resolution on the Right to Privacy in the Digital Age

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito ekenyanito at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 10:32:57 EAT 2016

Thanks Victor,

This is a great step and I hope this can enhance the momentum locally for
speedy passage of a comprehensive privacy and data protection law framework
building on earlier efforts on the Kenyan Data Protection Bill
<http://www.cickenya.org/index.php/legislation/item/174-the-data-protection-bill-2012>
.

--

Best Regards,
*Ephraim Percy Kenyanito*

[image: --]

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito
[image: https://]about.me/ekenyanito
<https://about.me/ekenyanito?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>

On 23 November 2016 at 09:39, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <