[kictanet] Permission Marketing and misuse of customer data by Telcos

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Nov 14 09:53:19 EAT 2016

Listers

Good to report that Safaricom has engaged. Hopefully we should resolve this soon.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad