[kictanet] Smashing the Silicon Valley patriarchy: anti-Lean In strategy puts onus on men

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 22:58:11 EAT 2016

To add, diversity is a broad and complex subject that requires
examination on the basis of merit and existing circumstance. It
requires a conscious effort and purpose based on a particular value
system to achieve good results. I guess it ought to be sewn into the
National Fabric as a value system. While the idea is good the approach
is wanting since it might result in analysis paralysis.

My two cents

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277