[kictanet] Smashing the Silicon Valley patriarchy: anti-Lean In strategy puts onus on men

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 22:44:27 EAT 2016

Hi Nanjira,

Does it mean that men should equally refuse to take part in all women
panels? I was following a ladies meeting discussing Internet related
issues yesterday and i saw a gentleman on the panel, whilst he seemed
out of place on account of the theme i think the gentleman was
participating by invitation on account of the value he was adding. In
my humble opinion most men are sons, brothers , husbands, fathers and
friends. I think we need to pay attention to our value systems and
test every new idea against the same value system before embracing it.
This is my humble opinion based on what i have read unless i am
missing something.

Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno