[kictanet] EU PLANS TO LIFT BARRIERS ON INTERNET SHOPPING AND IMPOSE QUOTAS ON NETFLIX

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Sat May 28 11:26:51 EAT 2016

Well Ali I think we are differentiating here between an aired for free
content and content people will need to pay for. And I can say this for
free that the only content we have pirated for that as Kenyans is Nairobi
Half Life. But we eagerly pirate Nollywood content. I think that says
something already. Nollywood is already available on channels that are paid
TV content and people actually watch.

I understand you are talking about Citizen TV aired content? Which has the
best coverage countrywide? Lets analyze paid content - DSTV, Zuku, etc.
These are demographics NetFlix will need to see. What is the habit of such
people?