[kictanet] BYOG: YEES! Program School-Kids Wonderland Weekend in Kawangware; Saturday, May 28, 2016

Wangari Kabiru wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 25 10:25:41 EAT 2016

YEES! Program School-Kids Wonderland Weekend

When did you last get a chance to roll in the mud, make a paper ball, skip to 100?

We School-Kids get to do it every day!

May is Enterprise & Technology Exploration (ETECH) Month in Education!

We invite you to this weekend's School-Kids Wonderland Weekend.

Spend a day with School-Kids and have some real FUN!

A great opportunity for you to Mentor and expose School-Kids into the evolving world of technology; computers, mobile phones, satellites, machinery, automation...