[kictanet] Raising The Gold Dust - The Real $$$ As We Wrap Up This Discourse: BLOCKCHAINS - Get in the Conversation and Perhaps Conversion..Digital Currency

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 19 07:30:34 EAT 2016

Blessed Thursday!

Many thanks for the valuable insights in this discourse.

Mutung'u, Brian, Eric, Kivuva, Rosemary, Ali, Barrack and You, your interjections have made this such an eye-opener!

John and BitHub Africa crew you are out of this world, for rising to a stray call and raising the real gold dust our way in this discussion.

There might certainly be more to learn and share (I am still discovering on "miners") and valuable topical area for the IGFs and at other fora.

This leads to the Wrapping up opportunity with a throwback to BitHub Africa Crew.

John - BLOCKCHAIN FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP & DEVELOPMENT
a.How is $$$$ (the low hanging fruits for raia) made in this field/work
b.How is more $$$$$$$$ (the big shot opportunities) made in this work/field
c. Who are "miners"...and how they make $$$$$$
d. Paint a picture of how KenyaCoin would be
e. Buy-in vs forced takeover; Regulatory framework buy-in, civilian buy-in, elitist buy-in, Techie-buy in, investors-buy in
f. The unsaid; The danger ahead with adoption
g. Your closing remarks

We just might get a few here who are silent "Blockchainers".

I may only borrow from the quote
"The illiterate of the future will not be the person who cannot read. It will be the person who does not know how to learn."

and with gratitude, I share with you all a pre-Furahi Day Gift. From the title, there might be something of value for someone here;

====
The webinar will be on Wednesday, May 25th at 5pm EST/2pm PST

EBEN PAGAN
Register Here To Attend The New Live "Software Entrepreneur" Webinar With Eben

Just enter your name and email and click "Register Now" to attend this live webinar for free. In case you miss the live broadcast, we'll also record it and send you a "replay" - so make sure this is your best email

http://ebenpagan.com/software-entrepreneur-webinar/?inf_contact_key=6a1f3ba3bc1ea536d578b166368cfabff5e2be562602f6d3adc87a34153e2068

====

Have a blessed day!

Regards/Wangari

---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".