[kictanet] BitHub Revert: BLOCKCHAINS - Get in the Conversation and Perhaps Conversion..Digital Currency

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 18 09:32:03 EAT 2016

Many thanks John K+254 725 274191,BitHub for your revert.

Copied in colleagues on KICTANET and ISOCKE for your interest/Updates.

Blessed day.

Regards/Wangari

---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".