[kictanet] BLOCKCHAINS - Get in the Conversation and Perhaps Conversion..Digital Currency

Baiju Shah baiju at telemedia.co.ke
Mon May 16 21:38:55 EAT 2016

Hi Wangari,

Many thanks for the notes on the understanding of the
Block Chain and we are very interested in the distributed ledger technology
as a means of exchanging trading and financial information from a b2b
perspective.

We are looking to kick off an R&D project on developing some key
transactional areas especially on dealing with cross boarder trade and the
application of using open ledgers.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Baiju
Telemedia Africa Ltd.

On Monday, 16 May 2016, Wangari Kabiru via kictanet <

--
*Baiju Shah** |*Managing Partner* |*

Phone: +254 701691570
*​​*
*|*Mobile: +254 787332247 *|* Skype: baijushah* |* Email:
baiju at telemedia.co.ke* | *

*Telemedia Africa Ltd*
*. *

The information contained within this e-mail and any attachments ("Email")
may contain legally privileged, proprietary and confidential information
intended solely for the recipients listed as addresses. If you are not an
addressee, any review, dissemination, disclosure, copying, distribution,
retention, communication, or use of the contents of this Email is strictly
prohibited. If this Email is received in error, immediately notify the
original sender by return email or telephone Telemedia Africa Ltd​
at +254 787332247, and delete this Email. Telemedia Africa warrants neither
the accuracy nor the completeness of the information contained in this
Email.