[kictanet] Technical Considerations for Internet Service Blocking and Filtering

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 10 11:57:22 EAT 2016

Happy Thursday!

I would like to reference to Sam Wambugu's,  Sunday 06/03/016 Sunday Nation article titled "Cloud Computing Buss Made Easy" which I'd rename " Raining in Cloud Computing".

The writer uses what I would call human terminology or human-nature experiences in reference to tech situations such as " being asked whether data gets wet during RAINY SEASONS or may be damaged by LIGHTENING and THUNDER", "...storing ...on your phone MEMORY...", "...SITTING on your desktop...", "...you cannot tell where your photos or emails are SITTING but you access them when you log on to your email account or FACEbook...", "...a computer SITTING in California, Dublin..; you don't know - and most likely don't care..."

The same paper insinuates that the rule of the jungle doesn't apply as it quotes ICT Cabinet Secretary on the progress to the new Communications Authority (CA) Board " So long as we follow the law, we believe that we are fine, so we should have a new board in two months."

Thus what applies in Human life would expect to be seen in the Tech world including Internet space.

All this humanness in the Tech world means that the Human Way applies and not vice-versa; "It is not for TECH to create HUMANS as TECH is created by HUMANS".

Blessed day.

Regards/Wangari

---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".