[kictanet] Mailing Lists Usability

David Njuki njukey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:44:51 EAT 2016

> Seeing there are a good number of us here in design, web development and
> usability, it would be interesting to know if there are better options out
> there that this community can benefit from. If not, what about organizing
> (not necessarily through KICTANet) of a design hackathon to improve this.

Some of us still prefer the traditional way that many lists which use
Mailman operate but if you are looking at UI improvements, there is version
3.0 which addresses some of your concerns; one which I find useful was that
you can directly reply threads from the web interface.

http://wiki.list.org/Mailman3

Regards,
David.