[kictanet] Draft National ICT Policy Discussions Day 6 of 10: How to Accelerate eGovt Services

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu chemukoechk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:00:11 EAT 2016

It would be great if there was increased information sharing between the
various government agencies especially from a customer service perspective.
This will reduce the red-tape involved in the handling of basic information
about citizens in the various state agencies. Making applications in
various agencies is tedious and repetitive, once the government has a
Citizen's ID and PIN everything else should be smooth sailing no matter the
entity.

Kind regards,

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu

Cell : +254 718181644/771632344

Skype : Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Muchiri Nyaggah via kictanet <