[kictanet] Restoring trust in financial services

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Jun 27 11:22:26 EAT 2016

@Mbugua

The sentence 'To restore trust in the financial sector we need to follow the money in real time'

There in lies the problem. For regulators and the players. That's their 'Reason for being'. Disruption doesn't sit well with either of them. For Central Bankers they just can't abide by it. To them disruption means upheavals. Not for better. This mindset needs to change.

Bottom-line?

We need a complete software architectural change  in the way we think and upload stuff in our brains - update software online as its made available kind of mindset.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad