[kictanet] Fwd: [Internet Policy] Share your views on the Future Internet Scenarios - Deadline June 26th

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:17:45 EAT 2016

Listers,

This might be of interest.

Best Regards

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elizabeth Oluoch <oluoch at isoc.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 13:33:55 +0000
Subject: [Internet Policy] Share your views on the Future Internet
Scenarios - Deadline June 26th
To: "internetpolicy at elists.isoc.org" <InternetPolicy at elists.isoc.org>

Dear All,

As a reminder, the Future Internet Scenarios
survey<http://fotiinvite.isoc.org/> closes on 26 June. Apologies if
this is a cross post, but we want to ensure you have it in case it has
not come your way yet.

As you may be aware in March, we started a project at the Internet
Society to look ahead and think about future scenarios for the
Internet.

We received hundreds of responses from around the globe and have used
this input to build a list of issues on the horizon that could change
the Internet as we know it today.

We would appreciate your participation in a survey to understand how
these forces of change may evolve over the next 5 to 7 years.

Your responses will help us to craft multiple creative scenarios (or
mini-stories) for what the Internet could look like in the future, and
to better understand the implications of different paths that the
global Internet might take.

You can participate here:
http://fotiinvite.isoc.org<http://fotiinvite.isoc.org/>

The survey is available in English, French and Spanish. It should take
approximately 25 minutes to complete, and you are welcome to save your

Further information about our future Internet scenarios project is
located at: http://www.internetsociety.org/future-internet

Many thanks for your participation! If you have questions, you can
contact us at FOTI at isoc.org<mailto:FOTI at isoc.org>.

Regards,

Karen Rose
Elizabeth Oluoch