[kictanet] Fw: DRAFT ICT POLICY 2016 LINK-KICTAnet Stakeholder Input

Harry harry26001 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:25:15 EAT 2016

I daresay the foreword, succinctly and aptly captures the letter and spirit in the draft -a real sure way to go. 10 years is quite a span of time  in the digital world. I opine strides and gains made in innovation internally and re-alignments to the global trends need to be highlighted clearly and possibly captured empirically, and also not to forget the pertinent failures and lessons learnt thereof in the period under review, in order to build on and to sustain the momentum going forward. Now, we await the moderated discussion..

Harry