[kictanet] [kicktanet] Key ICT Sector Takeaways from 2016/17 Kenya Budget

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Jun 13 04:46:06 EAT 2016

This makes sense. And the clarification from CS Mucheru is very welcome. I'd also add that Helios is a well healed Fund and they wouldn't be putting investors' money if they didn't think they could get a return on it.

One of the more successful investments they made in the country was in Equity Bank.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad